If you own your own home one of the very first things you do is look at home security
systems. It doesn't take you long to realize that they can be very expensive. You can spend as little as you want up to literally as much as you want. Most home security systems come with monitoring and a hefty monthly charge. They don't seem expensive, but after a year those charges amount to a big hill of beans.
Home security companies are after your business big-time. That's why they do so much advertising on television, direct mail, papers and magazines. Once they do get your business, keeping it is another thing. With the recession and hard times pressing just about everybody homeowners see the expense of a home security system as something that they can do away with.
Like Yogi Berra says you don't need it until you need it.
There is some anecdotal evidence that home burglary and home invasion is on the increase because of hard times. Burglars see home burglary as a low risk, high payoff crime. Even if they do get caught burglarizing, chances are it's a slap on the wrist. So is it any wonder that home burglary is on the increase.
Here are some things that you can do on your own to keep costs down-kind of a do it yourself home security system.
1. Do the things that are free. First, remove all potential hiding places around lower-level doors and windows. Put up a sign in your front yard warning of a vicious guard dog. Start or join an organization that keeps an eye out for your neighborhood-the neighborhood watch is the best one.
2. Since most (60%) of all burglaries happen through unsecured entryways like doors and windows-keep them locked at all times.
3. Motion activated spotlights are pretty inexpensive and are a great way to light up darkened areas around your house.
4. Window and door alarms are cheap and easy to install. If someone happens to break in they make a ton of noise.
5. The one thing that burglars don't like the most is seeing a security camera by your front door. They too are very inexpensive. This home security camera even has a microphone in it. When it is hooked up it allows you to see who is at your front door right on your TV screen. So it acts as a good deterrent to home invasion too.
You can do all these things at little or no cost. They are a do it yourself home security system. Why pay all that money when you can do it yourself?
Maintaining wifi plug socket
is not as easy as it may seem. You have to do plenty of important tasks. So cruel is the truth unless you've got a to help you.
should only be created by the very best smart socket companies with the training, experience and know how about what is expected of them.
smart socket is produced by Beijing Huaxia Shenghe International Consulting Co., Ltd. ’s professional skills in high technology.
Beijing Huaxia Shenghe International Consulting Co., Ltd. quickly recognized the power of efficient manufacturing and started proactively recruiting people to sell products.