Our main task is not only to design, develop and manufacture the finest security equipment out there,
but more importantly to build the finest security enterprise
The annual "Earth Hour", initiated by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), is about to come. This year's theme is "connect to earth." WWF also calls on individuals, businesses and governments to make an environmentally friendly planet. Change. WIFI intelligent series expert Huaxia Shenghe Company advocates the environmental protection concept of lighting energy conservation, and calls for the use of diversified energy-saving methods, combined with advanced technology to save energy and reduce consumption, bringing "Earth Hour" into every day.
How to bring this "one hour" into every day? Lutron from the United States has been committed to research and development of energy-efficient lighting control systems, using innovative technology to achieve continuous energy-saving goals every day. Methods as below :
1. Make full use of the dimmer: The dimmer not only enhances the aesthetics of the room, but also has excellent power saving features. By reducing the brightness of the light by 10%, you can reduce the power consumption by 10%. If you lower the brightness by 25%, you can reduce the power consumption by 20%. Since the human pupil will naturally expand to absorb more light as compensation, if only 10% of the light is dimmed, the average person will not even notice that the brightness of the light has changed.
2. Use sunlight to make up the light: use the daylight sensor to automatically monitor the indoor daylight level, thus adjusting the indoor lighting to maintain the required lighting brightness, generally saving 20% of lighting power.
3. Automatically turn off the unwanted lights: use the occupancy sensor to sense the use of the room. When the space is left, the lights will be turned off or dimmed automatically. When someone lights up, the lights will be turned off automatically, which will save energy. 20%-60% of lighting power, depending on the flow of people in the space.
4. Preset personalized lighting control: Users can preset the lighting scene according to the seasonal sunrise and sunset time, or personal preference and working habits, and use the built-in clock of the lighting control system to automatically adjust the light switch and brightness, which can be reduced. 10-15% of lighting power.
5. Install electric curtains: comprehensively control the natural light that penetrates into the room, help reduce glare, maintain the environment comfort, reduce the indoor temperature, and reduce the energy consumption of air conditioners by 10%.
Green life is by no means limited to “Earth Hour”, let us start with lighting control and integrate environmental protection into our daily lives.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.